- Numbers 20:1-13
- Numbers 20:3-5 - The people reacted to a lack of water by grumbling and complaining. They should have just brought their need to God with a humble attitude.
- Exodus 15:22-27 - God makes the water drinkable at Marah.
- Exodus 17 - God provides water at Rephidim.
- Matthew 6:31-32 - Our Father knows everything that we need.
- Lack of faith can cause people (either the Israelites or people today) to graumble or complain when faced with a need. We must have faith and remember that God will take care of us.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.