- Mark 13:14. This is talking about the time when foreign armies would come to destroy Jerusalem. This is not referring to the end of the world.
- Mark 13:19 - The Old Covenant would be done away with in a physical way.
- Mark 13:24-27. This type of language usually refers to one nation overpowering another. It seems to be the same case here.
- Mark 13:31 - This may or may not signal a transition to a discussion of the end of the world.
- Mark 13:32-33. The disciples did not know when Jerusalem was going to be destroyed, although they did have clues to look for.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.