- Mark 3:28-30 - The unforgivable sin
- He who does not repent will not be forgiven. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is sinning without repenting.
- Hebrews 6:4-6 - There is no way to save those who continue sinning willfully.
- The specific sin that Jesus was referring to was the scribes saying His power was from Satan. We cannot commit that exact same sin today, but we can commit the same kind of sin by blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
- Mark 3:34-35 - The true family of Jesus are those that do His will. Spiritual relationships are more important than physical ones.
- Mark 4:1-20
- We must approach the scripture with humility and as the sole authority. We must look to the word to see how we should live and not just try to use it to prove we are right.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.