- Defining “undeserved” love
- I Corinthians 13:4-8
- I John 3:16
- Romans 5:8 - God sent Jesus to die for us even though He had no reason to love us.
- Practicing undeserved love yourself
- Ephesians 5:25-27 - Jesus is the example of the kind of love husbands should show.
- It’s not about what’s fair! It’s about what’s loving.
- I Thessalonians 5:15 - Don’t repay evil for evil.
- Matthew 7:12 - the “golden rule”
- The effect of undeserved love on your spouse.
- I Peter 3:1-2
- Control the half of your marriage that you can control.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.