- Acts 8 - Philip preaches to Samaritans.
- Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs apostles to not teach to Samaritans.
- Luke 9:51-55 - Disciples rebuked for hatred of Samaritans.
- Luke 17:15-16 - Jesus heals a Samaritan leper.
- John 4:7-9 - Jesus asks a Samaritan woman for water.
- Samaritans has a right to the gospel of Christ.
- Acts 9 - Jesus appears to Saul.
- Saul had a right to the gospel of Christ.
- Acts 10.
- Gentiles had a right to the gospel of Christ.
- What’s in the parenthesis (Acts 8-10?
- Samaritans, eunuchs, Saul, Gentiles
- Acts 8:4 - The gospel is for ALL!
- Acts 11:19 - The gospel is for us today!
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.