- Focus on the saved relationship
- Acts 7:54-60 - the stoning of Stephen
- John 10:27-29 - No outside force can break our relationship with God.
- Fix what you can
- Matthew 18:15-17 - dealing with a sinning brother.
- Find a way to live with what you can’t fix.
- Hebrews 12:1-3
- Romans 8:18 - No matter the circumstances, we can always look forward to heaven.
- Forgive and seek forgiveness
- Genesis 27:41 - Jacob sought forgiveness before Esau.
- Genesis 45:1-5 - Joseph and his brothers
Sorry, no outline available for this lesson.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.