- I Thessalonians 4:13-17
The day of the Lord will come.
- I Thessalonians 5:1-3
- This fact greatly impacts our lives!
- We need to prepare for this.
- II Peter 3:10
- We don’t know when this will happen.
- I Thessalonians 5:4-8
- We are children of light – not of darkness.
- We must not be spiritually asleep.
- Sober here is in a spiritual sense – be rational and clearminded.
- I Peter 5:8
- Romans 13:11-14
- I Thessalonians 1:2; 4:1
- II Thessalonians 3:11
We will live together with Him.
- I Thessalonians 5:9-10
- II Thessalonians 2:13-17 – What does it mean that they were chosen? God had planned to save people through Jesus before the creation of the universe.
- Acts 17:1-2
- I Thessalonians 4:18; 5:11 – The end of the world should be a day of rejoicing for Christians.