- Matthew 5:21-22 – Our anger can cause us to go to hell if we don’t get it under control.
- Mark 3:1-5 – Jesus showed anger and did not sin.
- Psalms 78:49-50
- Ephesians 4:26-32
Develop some helpful habits to get you through the moments of rage.
- James 1:19
- Titus 1:7
Be quiet (for now).
- Ecclesiastes 3:7
- Proverbs 12:18
Remember that you can’t fix every problem right now.
- I Peter 2:19
- Genesis 3:17-18
In the long-term, lay aside the old self and put on the new self.
- Ephesians 4:22-24
- Colossians 3:8-10
Change the entire way you think.
- Luke 23:33
- Hebrews 12:2
- Philippians 2:4 – Start out other-oriented.
- Look for positive – not negative.
- Romans 15:1-3
Build spiritual muscle over time.
- Philippians 4:8-9, 11 – Dwell on good things. We must learn these things!
Take the eternal view.
- Colossians 3:1-2