- Acts 9:1-2 – Persecuting Christians was Saul’s goal in life at this point!
- Acts 9:3-5 – From other references, we find this happened about noon and the voice Saul heard was in a Hebrew dialect. Saul was persecuting Christians, but he is rebuked for persecuting Jesus Himself.
- Acts 9:6-9 - Acts 9:27; 26:16; I Corinthians 15:38 – Just as other apostles saw the resurrected Jesus, so did Paul.
- Acts 9:10-16 – Ananias went to Saul and restores his sight. Saul is immediately baptized. Paul took food and went through a time of refreshing.
- Acts 9:20-22 – Saul began preaching Jesus immediately!
- Acts 9:23-25 – Now Saul is under attack from the Jews. The disciples help him escape by letting him down from the wall in a basket.
- Acts 9:26-31 – Saul saw the need to join a local church, but they were scared to allow him in. Barnabas vouched for Saul.
- Acts 9:32-35 – Peter healed a paralytic man in front of the residents of Lydda and Sharon.
- Acts 9:36-43 – Peter restores Tabitha (Dorcas) to life. Peter then stays in Joppa with Simon, a tanner.