- Revelation 22:21
- Grace is “unmerited favor.”
Grace gives me peace and confidence.
- Titus 2:11-14; 3:4
- I John 2:28; 4:17
- I John 1:7
- Romans 4:1-8
- Confidence doesn’t come from me and my works – it comes from trust in God.
- Our job is to completely surrender to God’s will.
Grace changes how I look at others.
- Luke 18:9-14
- Ephesians 3:1-8, 13-21 – Paul was full of humility. He was a humble steward of God’s grace.
The devil is good at hiding the beauty of grace.
- One extreme: grace means sin doesn’t affect my salvation
- Romans 6:1-2, 15
- Jude 1:1-4
- I John 1:5-6
- Other extreme: grace means I can earn my salvation
- Ephesians 2:8-9