Love your neighbor
- Matthew 22:39-40
- James 2:8-9; Luke 10:29, 33, 36
- I John 4:20-21
- Titus 2:4
- Titus 2:9-10
Our lives are full of relationships
Relationships are powerful
- I Kings 21:25 – Jezebel incited Ahab to evil.
- I Peter 3:1-2 – Wives can be great influences on husbands.
Boyfriend and girlfriend
Listen to the objective truth of the Bible
- Proverbs 1:1-7 – You need God!
- Judges 16:4-6, 15-17 – Samson loved her, but we have no evidence she loved him also! Her questions should have been red flags to him, but he did not pay attention because he was in love.
- Judges 14:16-18 – This had happened to Samson before!
- Hebrews 13:4
- I Peter 4:3
- Psalms 119:9-16
- Matthew 10:16 – This principle may also apply in the area of relationships.