- The mark of a great man is what he does and who he is.
Paul could change when he learned he was wrong.
- He went from persecuting Christians to teaching Christ all over the world.
Paul could feel sorrow for sin.
- Acts 22:20
- Acts 8:4
- I Timothy 1:12-13
- II Corinthians 7:10
He was humble yet had self-respect.
- I Corinthians 9:27
- Acts 16 – He demanded that the authorities come and release him when they learned they had imprisoned him illegally.
He was able to compare values and choose the best.
He never looked back.
He had purpose in life.
- Philippians 3:13
- He wasn’t just shadowboxing. He was fighting the enemy.
- His purpose was serving the Lord.
He had faith in the outcome.
- II Timothy 4:6-8
- These characteristics made Paul great and will make any man or woman great.