- Luke 18:15-19:10
- Luke 18:15-17 – We are to be innocent like little children in receiving the kingdom. This passage refutes Calvinism in showing that little children are acceptable to God – they are not guilty of sin.
- Luke 18:29-30 – Compare Matthew 6:33. If it comes down to choosing between God or family, we must choose God.
- Luke 18:31-34 – Jesus clearly told the apostles what would happen to Him, but they could not yet understand it.
- Luke 18:35-43 – Compare Acts 3. The faith of the blind beggar led him to Christ, but it was not the power that healed him. The power was in God.
- Luke 19:1-10 – The story of Zaccheus shows that it is possible to be wealthy and be acceptable to God.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.