- II Peter 1:1-15
- II Peter 1:1 - This epistle was written to the same audience as I Peter. It warns against false teaching (such as Gnosticism) and questions about the deity of Christ.
- II Peter 1:4 – The “us” here is the group that Peter is in – the apostles.
- II Peter 1:5 – Virtue here is moral excellence. Demons have faith and tremble, but do not have moral excellence. We are to have both faith and virtue.
- II Peter 1:11 – This is an amazing promise!
- II Peter 1:12 – We must be constantly reminded of these things to keep them before our minds.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.