- II Corinthians 2:14-3:18
- II Corinthians 2:17 – “Peddling” here is used in the sense of preaching for personal gain.
- II Corinthians 3:3 – Paul is talking about those who had made the corrections he rebuked them for in I Corinthians. They were now acting as a living epistle. People who live by Christ today are also epistles that may lead others to Christ.
- II Corinthians 3:5 – Compare II Corinthians 12:9 concerning Paul boasting in his weakness.
- II Corinthians 3:6 – The Old Covenant brought spiritual death, but the New Covenant brought spiritual life.
- II Corinthians 3:8-11 – The “ministry of the Spirit” (New Covenant) is more glorious than the “ministry of condemnation” (Old Covenant).
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.