- I Corinthians 15:12-29
- I Corinthians 15:12-19 – Apparently, some among the Corinthians were claiming there was no resurrection. Paul was pointing out the fallacy of this belief. It makes no sense to be a Christian if there is no resurrection.
- I Corinthians 15:21-22 – Adam brought sin into the world. This is not saying we are guilty of Adam’s sin – just that Adam’s sin introduced physical death into the world.
- I Corinthians 15:23 – Christ is the first fruits of the resurrection. All the others that have been saved by Him will follow at the bodily resurrection.
- John 5:28-29
- I Corinthians 15:24-28 – When the resurrection is complete, Jesus will hand over His authority back to the Father and God will go back to the state He was in before Creation.
- I Corinthians 15:29 – Six baptisms discussed in the New Testament:
- Holy Spirit
- John the Baptist – Luke 3:#
- In Jesus’ name
- Of fire
- Of suffering – Mark 10:38-39
- Of the sea
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.