- I Samuel 9 – I Kings 11; I Chronicles 1 – II Chronicles 9; Psalms; Proverbs; Ecclesiastes; Song of Solomon
- United Kingdom
- Saul, David, and Solomon each ruled for 40 years. The united kingdom lasted for 120 years.
- Summary of events
- Saul: disobedient and insecure
- David: warrior and pet; sins but repents; deeply loves God
- Solomon: God-given wisdom and wealth; allowed wives to turn him from God
- The more blessings, the more potential …
- I Kings 3:12-14; 10:14, 23-24, 27
- Do we have any blessings in America, and what potential is unlocked with those blessings?
- God’s blessings can be revoked!
- I Samuel 15:26-28
- I Chronicles 28:7-9
- I Kings 9:1-9
- James 5:19-20
- Solomon’s wisdom and sin
- I Kings 3:5, 9, 12, 28 … 11:1-4
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.