- Lesson 7: Worship
- Exodus 34:14; Deuteronomy 8:19; Hebrews 12:28-29 – God is jealous for our worship. There is such a thing as unacceptable worship.
- Matthew 4:9-10
- Matthew 15:8-9
- John 4:23-24 – We must worship in spirit and truth.
- James 2:1-10 – We are not to show partiality in our dealings with people.
- I Corinthians 1:2; 11:16-34 – We must be careful to partake of the Lord’s Supper in a worthy manner.
- Acts 20:7-10
- Ephesians 1:1; 5:17-20 – We are singing to each other as well as to God. We are to submit to each other in an effort to get along and serve God in harmony.
- I Corinthians 14:15-19
- I Corinthians 16:1-4 – We are to give on the first day of the week.
- II Corinthians 9:6-7 – It is a cheerful thing to give to the Lord!
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.