- Matthew 25:31-46
- There will be a judgment (Matthew 25:31)
- Hebrews 9:27
- Matthew 12:36 – We will be judged by every careless word!
- Acts 10:40-42 – Peter preaches about the judgment.
- Are you prepared for the judgment?
- Jesus notices when you treat people well (Matthew 25:34-40)
- Matthew 5:28,44; 6:2 – Basic truths to live by. Matthew 7:12; 10:42; 13:23; 15:18; 18:35; 23:12; 25:13
- Jesus notices when you ignore people (Matthew 25:41-45)
- There is such a thing as a sin of omission!
- Matthew 25:24-30 – This man failed to take advantage of his opportunity.
- I Timothy 5:16 – This is a responsibility assigned to individuals.
- It is not anti-Jesus to talk about “the eternal fire” (Matthew 25:46)
- Some believe you should not talk about hell.
- Jesus Himself repeatedly talked about hell!
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.