- I Timothy 2:8-14
- I Timothy 2:8
- I Peter 3:12 – The evil do not have the privilege of prayer.
- Psalms 24:3-4 – A clean heart is required to address God.
- James 4:8
- This verse is not talking about a particular posture to be used in prayer. It is talking about approaching God with metaphorical clean hands.
- I Timothy 2:9-10 – Your focus should be good works, not outward appearance.
- I Timothy 2:11-14 – Women are to be submissive and not exercise authority over men.
- See Titus 2:3-5; Acts 18:26; 21:9 regarding prohibitions on women teaching and prophesying.
- II Thessalonians 3:12; I Timothy 2:2; Acts 11:18; 21:14 – Other uses of “quietness” and “silence”.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.