- Deuteronomy 8
- Proverbs 30:7-9 – Give me neither poverty nor riches.
- In times of need … trust in God.
- Deuteronomy 8:2-6
- Numbers 11:1-6
- There is value in living through the lean times and learning to appreciate all the small blessings from God.
- Philippians 4:10-13 – This is the attitude we want to have! We should be content in whatever state we are in.
- Philippians 1:12-14
- It’s in the dark days that we fall in love with the light.
- In times of plenty … do not forget God.
- Deuteronomy 8:10-14
- II Chronicles 12:1; 26:16 – The danger of gaining power and pride.
- Proverbs 16:18
- I Timothy 6:17-19 – Do not be conceited.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.