- I Corinthians 1:20; Ephesians 4:4-9 – There is one body.
- We are not the only ones who teach:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:16-17; Jude 3)
- There is a distinction between the Old and New Testaments
- Instrumental music in worship is unscriptural.
- The Lord’s Supper is to be observed each Sunday.
- Baptism is immersion in water.
- Baptism is for remission of sins.
- The saved are to be called by a name that points ownership to heaven.
- The saved are to live godly lives (I Timothy 5:22; Ephesians 5:27).
- The congregation is God’s arrangement for together work and worship.
- One who teaches and practices all of these things is a member of the one body.
For further study, see also:
organization of the church
remission of sins
the right church
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.