- Acts 26:5 – a way of living
- Galatians 1:13 – a manner of life
- James 1:26-27 – what we do
- The Bible heart:
- Intellect: Matthew 9:4; Mark 2:8; Matthew 13:15
- Emotions: Matthew 22:37-38; II Samuel 6:16; Acts 2:26; John 14:1
- Will – power to choose: Hebrews 4:14; II Corinthians 2:1; Acts 11:23; Romans 6:17
- Conscience – Acts 2:48; 23:1; I Timothy 1:13; Acts 26:9
- God addresses the intellect of man. The other aspects of the heart are informed by the intellect.
- Genesis 37:34
- Philippians 3:3
- I John 3:21
- Receiving the right information and acting on it is pure and undefiled religion.
- True heartfelt religion is doing what God says with the correct disposition!
- Worship in spirit and truth (John 4:24).
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.