- Hebrews 3:7-12
- King Solomon - “Don’t worry - I know better”
- I Kings 4:29-34- solomon started out with great wisdom and intent to follow God.
- I Kings 9:4-5- God warns Solomon about integrity of heart.
- I Kings 11:1-6- Solomon falls away from God.
- What should we do? Develop enough integrity of heart so that we actually do what we know is right.
- The Apostle Peter - “No matter what I’ll never fall away”
- Matthew 26:30-35
- What should we do? Prepare for everything by trusting in God above all else.
- Matthew 6:33-34
- Acts 1:6-8- Peter did not yet understand the full picture. He has to just trust in God.
- Acts 4:13- Peter has learned to trust in God.
- Proverbs 3:5
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.