- Philippians 1:9-11
- Prays for their love to grow (Philippians 1:3-5
- Prays that they may approve things that are excellent!
- Luke 10:38-42 - Mary praised for her correct priorities
- Ephesians 5:15-16 - We must make the most of our time.
- There are times that we should sharpen the ax rather than cut down the tree.
- Philippians 3:12-14
- Sincere and without offense until the day of Christ.
- Filled with the fruits of righteousness
- People with sincere hearts radiate righteousness in their lives
- I Thessalonians 3:12-13
- To the glory of God
- Matthew 5:16 - Let your influence cause others to glorify God.
- Philippians 1:18-20
- Philippians 3:20-21
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.