- Ezekiel 18
- Sin is a problem that has plagued humanity from the beginning in Genesis 3.
- Romans 6:3
- The Israelites felt they were being unjustly punished (by captivity) for the unfaithfulness of their fathers. In Ezekiel 18, God is refuting this thinking and showing that although the consequences may pass from generation to generation, each man is responsible for his own sin.
- Sin is our problem! II Corinthians 5:10
- Is my sin solely my problem?
- Ezekiel 3:17-21 - We also have the responsibility to warn others that are in sin.
- James 5:16
- II Corinthians 4
- Each individual’s sin can become everyone’s problem.
- Ezekiel 22:23-29
- Numbers 25:6-9
- I Corinthians 5:5-8
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.