Do not remove the ancient landmarks
- Proverbs 22:28; Deuteronomy 19:14; Proverbs 23:10
- Leviticus 19:11-14
- Hosea 5:10
God’s law is our boundary
- Inspired word of God sets our boundaries
- II Timothy 3:16-17
- Jesus gave us boundaries
- Hebrews 1:1-3
- Apostles were commanded to teach God’s boundaries
- Matthew 28:19-20
God’s laws are our boundaries – Genesis 2:15-17
- The world bristles at the idea of boundaries.
- Galatians 5:13 – Don’t use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh.
- Galatians 5:16-17
Boundaries protect us from things that are bad for us.
- Sin corrupts us and damages us.
- Deuteronomy 6:24-25
- Boundaries are a blessing because they protect us from things that are bad for us!
Boundaries keep us from hurting others.
- Romans 5:12
- Ephesians 4:29, 25
- Our sin is never committed in a vacuum. Our sin hurts others.
- Numbers 13:26-31 – The unfaithfulness of the spies.
- II Samuel 11-12 – David and Bathsheba
- Genesis 37:34 – Joseph and his brothers
- Acts 7:59-60; 8:1 – Paul’s persecution of Christians.
- Boundaries are a blessing because they keep us from hurting others!
Boundaries help us become the person we want to be.
- I Corinthians 9:24-27
- Ephesians 5:25, 28
- Hebrews 13:4
- Romans 6:18-23
- I Timothy 1:8-11
- Romans 3:20
- Boundaries are a blessing because they help us become the person we want to be!