- Matthew 22:39
- Clique: “a small, exclusive, group of people”
ALL Christians should love ALL people.
- Luke 6:31 – Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Luke 10:27-37 – Parable of the good Samaritan.
- The Samaritan was used as the good example!
- Love expresses itself in action.
- Love other people. Don’t limit it to a particular group!
- James 2:1-4, 8-9 – The “royal law.”
- Ephesians 4:31-32
- Colossians 3:12-13
- Romans 12:9, 16-18 – We should not look down on others. We should be kind to others.
Just being part of a group is not sinful.
- Psalms 135:4 – God created the “group” of Israel. This was clearly not a sin. But when they started thinking they were better than others, He corrected them.
- Mark 3:13
- Matthew 10:5-6
- I Corinthians 13:4-5
- I Corinthians 4:11-13 – Despite bad treatment, we must show love.
Let’s learn to appreciate other people and learn from our differences.
- Acts 11:19-26 – Different cultures came together!
- Matthew 13:53-58 – Jesus was rejected by those who had the most in common with Him!
- Acts 2:9-11, 46