- Psalms 22-28
- Psalm 22:
- John 8:28-29
- John 16:31-32
- Psalms 22:1 – It appeared to those around David (and later Jesus) that God had forsaken David (and Jesus). God had not in fact forsaken either one.
- Psalms 22:7 – See Matthew 27:39
- Psalms 22:9-11 – David had a lifetime trust in God.
- Psalms 22:12-18 – These verses are definitely Messianic prophecies about Christ.
- Psalms 22:31 – The last phrase is more properly translated, “It is finished.”
- Psalms 23:3 – Our purpose in life is to live for His name’s sake.
For further study, see also:
Questions or comments? Join our Discord server for further study.