By Jesse Jenkins
Benchley, March 31, 2013
- It is important to maintain the right attitude in every relationship on earth.
- We can know truth that pertains to our salvation.
- Know the truth (II Peter 3:18)
- Believe the truth (Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38; Ephesians 4:4; I Corinthians 15:58)
- Love the truth (II Thessalonians 2:10-12; Ezekiel 14:1-5; Colossians 3:5; Matthew 6:33; Numbers 22:3-4)
- Obey the truth
- Some have knowledge of the truth, but do not believe it.
- Some believe the truth, but do not love it.
- Some believe the truth but do not obey it.
- But no one knows, believe, and loves the truth without obeying it.
- II Thessalonians 1:8-9
- Teach the truth to others (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Let us be impressed with the fact that as we treat the truth, we treat the Lord, and just so will the Lord and His truth treat us in that day. (John 12:48)